Thursday, January 9, 2014

Boy Toy and the Tune-up! (continued from Boy Toy Joy)


After my thorough typical investigation, including checking up on him with a mutual friend, Boy Toy and I decided to give this FWB thing a go.  Boy Toy did not disappoint…juicy soft lips, big strapping man and by big, yeah I mean thick…in a good kind of way.  He also had a strong libido coupled with youthful stamina which meant little recuperation before we could go again.  While Boy Toy and I usually spent at least a couple hours together, I have said I’ve yet to meet anyone that can give me enough sex to where I am actually okay with stopping for the day, but he was close.  No, I’m not a nymphomaniac…well, at least I don’t think I am.  I’ve just years of lost time to make up! 

As a case in point, according to the Kinsey Institute, the ‘average’ woman my age (even one who didn’t have sex until age 23), should have had sex around 1808 times.  Oh how I wish…actually, I wish it were more!  I’ve done a rough estimate using their age ranges and estimates based on my marriage which likely resulted in 514 rolls in the hay.   I’m pretty sure that number is VERY generous…It didn’t feel like anywhere near that number even over 19 years.  Since I’ve been single, I’ve had a roll in the hay 34 times…yep, just 36 and NO that is not with 36 different men…not even close!  Thankfully, the men have been good to me and I’ve more than quadrupled that if I were counting orgasms.  So any of you who wonder why I am still insatiable, well, I’m way, way, way behind the rest of you!

So Boy Toy and I had our share of fun and I definitely had the best shower sex ever with him when he met me straight from work one day.  We met at a hotel, he walked in and pushed me against the door with a hungry kiss.  I had the shower already running….after 25 minutes of soap-slathering, warm water-raining, senses-awakening fun, we finally cooled off.  Well, not for very long…there was a bed calling our names after-all. 

As it turned out, Boy Toy decided to revisit an old relationship not too long after we met, so we said ended our ‘friendship’.  In short order, I met “the one who ran away” and out of respect for each other and anyone we are interested in, Boy Toy and I have an agreement not to contact each other if we are seeing others.  I can honestly say, while both of us would be upset if some tragedy befell the other, as we would any friend, we have had absolutely no emotional entanglements on either side.  This is why it worked. 

However, a few months later, we found ourselves both single again and decided to meet up.   This was many months ago and because he had a first date that night, we knew it was likely a one-time thing.   Boy Toy and I had enjoyed sexting… even though I’m not visual, he was a master at making a steamy shower video of himself.  We often sexted out what we would like to happen when we know we will see each other again, talking about a scene and then making it come true.  Such was our final and most memorable.

It was a hot July day and he would be at a friends’ garage working on his truck.    Come on girls, you know that alone is hot!  His friends’ garage is down a country highway with a medium amount of traffic that you can see from the garage itself.  His friend was out of town.   Not only was the garage door wide open when I arrived, but there was a huge picture window on the back side of it that faced a beautiful field that was surrounded by a wooded area.   

Boy Toy had told me exactly what he would like to happen when I visited him that day…what I should wear and what he would do to me and I to him.  He requested a short skirt, garter belt, nylons with French seams, high heels, sexy bra and a low cut shirt.  I aim to please, so of course, that’s exactly what I wore.   While I looked hot, even at 10a it was almost 90 degrees out that day.  I was literally hot, too.

When I arrived, remember I hadn’t seen him in a few months, we exchanged a hello and then some kisses.  I have to admit I find sex outside of a bedroom a complete thrill.  I call it semi-public because the changes of being discovered are very slim…but they’re still there.  Anyone of these good ole country boy types could have seen someone was working there and stopped by to visit…we do that in the south.  And in my mind, I’m sure there were little forest animals watching us through that window.  Even though no one caught us, the thought of it (and yes I would be embarrassed) elevates my arousal and excites just that much more. 


Boy Toy cleverly had the hood raised which not only allowed him to work on the car (grin), but also hid us from the street.   For some reason we never felt the need to be quiet and while I held on to the helm of the truck with him holding on to me, we played out some of the scenes he sexted to me.   One thing about having this sort of “friend” is that it can just be down and dirty, quick and unassuming.  Even so, while he displayed his long-lasting, youthful stamina as I held on to his truck with our nearly bare backs facing that beautiful meadow, it was damn near perfect.  Well, except for the horsefly who bit me part of the way through.   And I got a run in my nylons.  

Oh Well…that’s just the price of down and dirty sex in the great outdoors, or outdoor garages anyway, but it’s worth it.   Nylons can be replaced, bug bites heal but memories of that crazy sex you had in a garage on a hot July day…that stays with you forever, or at least until you’ve made up for all that lost time and the memories all run together.   Only 1258 more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment